The following forms must be filled out before you will receive a paycheck.
Forms are located in your Campmider Account
- Medical Form
- I-9 Form – The Federal Government requires a form that documents your American citizenship. You, therefore, must bring one of the following with you to camp:
- Current Passport ( a photocopy will suffice )
- Drivers License AND Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- These documents are necessary to fill the form out at camp. If you filled out a I-9 form last summer, you will not be required to fill out a new one this summer.
- W-4 Form – Tax Form ( Filled out at camp ). All paychecks are issued the day that you leave camp and complete all your responsibilities as a staff member. Please note that the following are deducted from your paychecks:
- FICA – Social Security Tax
- Bnei Akiva Dues – $12.50 is deducted from your paycheck and Camp Moshava pays the other half of the fee on your behalf.
- Fingerprint Permission Form
- FPN Form
- PA Child Abuse Record Check From
Click here for the Staff Information Manual